domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

MoYou London

Olá Pessoal!
Bem hoje venho partilhar com vocês as placas para estampar que eu recebi da MoYou London. eu recebi  a Pro-Collection 04 e  a Sailor Collection 07, veio também o carimbador e o raspador. 

Hello Guys!
Well today I share with you the stamping plates that I received from MoYou London. I received the Pro Collection 04 and the Sailor Collection 07 and also came the stamping and the scraper.

Estou super contente, estas são as minhas primeiras placas para estampar nas unhas e estou super empolgada para fazer design super divertidos. Em breve farei uma nail art

I am so excited, these are my first stamping plates and I am super excited to do super fun designs. Soon I will make a nail art

Facebook Page

Espero que tenham gostado
I hope you  enjoyed

Ana Mendes

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário